Trenchless Pipe Repair Available from Newman’s Plumbing
This unique, trenchless technology is available for both residential and commercial applications.
This jointless, seamless, “pipe within a pipe” can be used on existing damaged sewer and drains or water lines.
This State-of-the-Art technology is now available in Portsmouth, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Newport
News, and Suffolk from Newman’s Plumbing.
Here Are Some of the Benefits of Using Trenchless Pipe Repair:
- No digging up the yard to get access to the broken line
- If your property is built on a slab there is no disruption in your home
- For commercial applications there is no digging up the parking lot or disrupting traffic patterns.
- Jobs can be finished in significantly less time
- Overall job cost will be less than traditional pipe repair
- Can be used in sewers, drains, and water lines from 3 inches to 6 inches in diameter. Larger sizes available.
Talk with the experts at Newman’s Plumbing today
Other pipe lining systems require mixing resins at your location, heat to cure the insert when it is installed, and work best in straight runs. Some compounds also require refrigeration prior to use. These variables can result in an inconsistent application and a shorter life for the repair.
Our system uses a non-thermal UV casting resin that is temperature stable and only activated by UV light. We can safely and accurately repair pipe bends up to 90°